Monday, February 27, 2017

Happy Birthday, Franchot!



Today is Franchot's birthday! I don't really have a huge post planned to celebrate today, but couldn't let his birthday pass without something here on the blog. I can talk about Franchot all day long (my poor husband can attest to this!), but on his birthday, I always feel more reflective, nostalgic, and frankly, at a loss for words on how to describe how much this actor means to me. I try to keep this blog heavily focused on sharing facts, the words of those who knew Franchot best, and the thoughts and statements of the man himself. But today, on his birthday, I feel a bit emotional and all I can think to share is that I am eternally grateful that this man was born and that he left behind a massive and diverse body of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment